The Rehabilitation of No. Capitol District Building has been recognized with a Preservation Award at Historic Hawaii Foundation’s 2019 Preservation Honor Awards Ceremony.
- Chock named to the Board of Trustees of The Academy of Coastal, Ocean, Port & Navigation Engineers (ACOPNE)
- RESILIENCY & STORM PREPAREDNESS FOR HISTORIC HOMES
- Tsunami-Resilient Structural Design Training for the Structural Engineers Association of Alaska
- State Art Gallery Historic Renovation Award
- 2018 Best Paper in the American Society of Civil Engineers