Structural Evaluations & Investigations
We have very extensive experience in performing structural evaluations/investigations for various purposes.
These investigations range from issue-specific focused investigations to comprehensive structural investigations, in which field surveys, non-destructive testing of existing materials, and detailed structural analysis of existing structures have been performed.
- Structural expert witness and forensic consultation
- Due diligence structural surveys and reports for clients purchasing existing buildings
- Seismic and wind evaluations of all types of existing structures
- Structural survey and investigation of structures with hurricane damage
- Structural survey and investigation of structures with flood and tsunami damage
- Post-earthquake structural survey and investigation of buildings and structures
- Structural survey and investigation of wood framed structures with termite and dry rot damage
- Structural survey and investigation of structures with fire damage
- Structural investigations of corrosion damage
- Structural survey and investigation of buildings and structures damaged by foundation differential settlement, expansive soils, and other types of ground movement.
Specialized Equipment For Building Investigations
- Floor level surveys with hydrostatic meters;
- Reinforcing bar pachometers for non-invasive investigations;
- Electrical half-cell potential surveys for corrosion investigation of reinforced concrete.
- Drone photography
WORK WITH US
CALL (808) 521-4513
1132 Bishop Street,
Suite 1550 Honolulu,
Planning & Disaster Resilience